Licensee is required to notify CSRO within 14 calendar days after the effective date of appointment of any officers of the business entity and to notify CSRO of any change or inaccuracy in the information and particulars that the licensee and/or its officers of the business entity previously submitted to CSRO in relation to its licence applicant within 14 calendar days of such change or upon knowledge of such inaccuracy.
Submit Licence Update Details
The following table provides guidance on the method though which licensee shall submit their notifications to CSRO.
|Type of notification||Notification deadline||Notification method||Required supporting documents or information|
|Appointment of officers of the business entity||Within 14 calendar days after the effective date of appointment||Via GoBusiness Licensing||1. Photocopy of both sides of NRIC/Work Pass, or photocopy of Passport showing the personal particulars and official descriptions (for overseas applicants)
2. Curriculum vitae (including the officer’s qualification or experience (if any) relating to the licensable cybersecurity service)
3. Declaration Form for Individual, which has been duly filled up and endorsed by the newly appointed officer
4. (For overseas applicants only) Certificate of Clearance or documentation from the relevant authorities in the home country certifying that the officer does not have any record of criminal conviction in the home country
|Removal of any officers of the business entity||Within 14 calendar days of such change||Via GoBusiness Licensing||Licensee can make these changes directly in GoBusiness Licensing|
|Changes to or inaccuracies in the names, designations, addresses or contact particulars of the licensee and/or its officers of the business entity||Within 14 calendar days of such change or knowing of such inaccuracy||Via GoBusiness Licensing||Licensee can make these changes directly in GoBusiness Licensing
For changes made to name or passport number of licensee and/or its officers of the business entity, please upload photocopy of both sides of new NRIC/Work Pass, or photocopy of new Passport showing the personal particulars and official descriptions (for overseas applicants)
|Criminal convictions or civil judgments entered against the licensee and/or its officers of the business entity for offences or proceedings involving fraud, dishonesty, breach of fiduciary duty, or moral turpitude, or any offences under the Cybersecurity Act||Within 14 calendar days of receipt of such information||Via email to email@example.com||1. Name of the licensee/officer involved
2. (For criminal convictions) The offence committed, place and date of offence, and sentence received
3. (For civil judgements) The nature, date, and outcome of the civil proceedings
|Where the licensee and/or its officers of the business entity have been declared bankrupt or have gone into compulsory or voluntary liquidation other than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction||Within 14 calendar days of such change||Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org||If it involves the licensee:
1. The date of liquidation / winding-up / receivership / composition / arrangement
2. Total debt amount
3. Balance outstanding amount
If it involves an officer of the business entity:
1. Name of the officer involved
Guide to Update Licence Details
Licensee may download this step-by-step guide for licence details amendment process via GoBusiness Licensing.