Licensee is required to submit a licence renewal application at least two months prior to the expiry date of the current licence.
At A Glance
|Licence Renewal Fees for each Licence
||Business entity - S$1000
Individual - S$500
||The licensing officer may, where the licensing officer considers appropriate, refund or remit the whole or part of any fee paid.
|Licence Validity Period
||Two years starting from the end of current licence validity period.
||Application Processing Time
||The processing of licence renewal application may take up to eight weeks, starting from the receipt of the complete application (with all supporting documents submitted). Applicant will be notified of the outcome of application via email.
Submit Renewal Application
Licensee is encouraged to submit its licence renewal application once the licensee receives the system generated email reminder via GoBusiness Licensing.
Use the checker below to compute the due date to submit licence renewal application. If the checker below is not loaded, it can also be accessed here.
- Licensee who fails to submit their renewal application at least 2 months prior to the expiry of the current licence will be required to apply for a new licence. If new licence is not granted by the expiry of current licence, licensee will be required to suspend its operations until a new licence is granted.
- Renewed licence validity period will start from the end of the current licence validity period.
Criteria for Renewal of a Licence
To be eligible for renewal, applicant is required to be fit and proper.
- Business entity licensee should ensure the following officers are included as officers of the business entity in the licence application:
- Any director, partner, or other person who is listed in the business entity’s business profile, e.g. ACRA BizFile, with the exception of shareholders (who are not directors or partners) and company secretary; and
- Any other person who is responsible for the management of the business entity.
- Each business entity licensee should specify one Key Executive Officer, which refers to the person who is responsible for the proper administration and overall management of the business entity and supervision of its employees. The remaining officers of the business entity would be termed as Key Officers in the licence application.
Supporting Documents Required
Licensee is required to submit the following updated supporting documents for each licence renewal application via GoBusiness Licensing “Upload Supporting Documents” function (please refer to our step-by-step guide for more details).
For Business Entity:
Please note that a copy of each document is required for every officer of the business entity, unless otherwise stated in the table below.
||Photocopy of both sides of NRIC/Work Pass, or photocopy of Passport showing the personal particulars and official descriptions (for overseas applicants)
||New officers of the business entity and existing officers only if they made un-notified changes to their NRIC or passport.
||Curriculum vitae (including the officer’s qualification or experience (if any) relating to the licensable cybersecurity service)
||Both existing, and new officers of the business entity
||Declaration forms which have been duly filled up and endorsed. These include:
||(For overseas applicants only) Certificate of Clearance or documentation from the relevant authorities in the home country certifying that the officer does not have any record of criminal conviction in the home country
- Declaration Form for Individual, which has been duly filled up and endorsed as a personal declaration by the individual.
- (For overseas applicants only) Certificate of Clearance or documentation from the relevant authorities in the home country certifying that the individual does not have any record of criminal conviction in the home country.
- Supporting documents not in the English language must be submitted together with an accurate translation in the English language. The translation must be certified by the person making it to be a correct translation. The certificate must contain a statement of that person’s full name, of his address and of his qualifications for making the translation.
Guide to Renew Licence
Licensee may download this step-by-step guide for the licence renewal application submission process via GoBusiness Licensing.