Who We Are
The Cybersecurity Services Regulation Office (“CSRO”) was set up on 11 April 2022 to administer the licensing framework for the cybersecurity service provider (“CSP”) under the Cybersecurity Act which aims to address three main considerations over time:
- (a) Provide greater assurance of security and safety to consumers;
- (b) Improve the standards and standing of CSP; and
- (c) Address the information asymmetry between consumers and the CSP.
The responsibilities of CSRO include:
- • Issuance and revocation of CSP licence;
- • Maintain register of licensed CSP;
- • Conduct enforcement and investigation of breaches and offences under the Cybersecurity Act and Cybersecurity (Cybersecurity Service Providers) Regulations; and
- • Share resources and conduct outreach to the cybersecurity industry.
Click here for more information on the licensing framework.